Employee Benefits & Risk Management for Charter Schools
We understand the uniqueness of charter schools at every stage, model and mission and how that translates into employee benefit & risk management programs. With increasing changes, regulations and rising costs, you need the strategic support of an entire team of benefit professionals who understand the specific dynamics, goals and challenges of charter schools. By choosing Warren G. Bender Co., our team becomes part of your team. We live our mission by providing Protection, Superior Service & Education to those who matter most, our customers. We are excited to serve Charter Schools in California! With over 80 years in insurance, and over a decade in charter school insurance programs, we have you covered!
To fulfill our mission, our most important role is to listen to your needs and use our experience and expertise to design the program that best fits your needs.
PROTECTION THROUGH INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT:
- Life & AD&D
- Long term disability
- Short term disability
- Captive/Self Funding
- Section 125
- Gap/ medical bridge
- Critical illness
- Long term care
- Doctors by phone
- P&C (WC, GL, etc.)
Reduce the hassle of handling employee benefits and have Warren G. Bender Co. provide the support for:
- Online enrollment portals tailored to fit your ongoing benefit needs for enrollment and beyond.
- On site enrollment facilitation and instruction with personalized enrollment packets
- Per pay period calculation
- Processing of additions and terminations
- Employee Claims support
- Online Human Resources & Labor Law support program.
- Federal COBRA Administration
- Creation and distribution of required documents such as Summaries of Benefits and Coverage (SBCs), Summary Plan Descriptions (SPD’s) and Medicare Creditable Coverage Notifications. We take care of compliance for you!
BENEFIT CONSULTING & EDUCATION:
- Complete analysis of your current program
- Review of your objectives
- Regulatory compliance analysis
- Informative and valuable seminars
Look at “in and out of the box” solutions including:
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Health Savings Accounts
- Gap plans combined with high deductible programs
- Captive, Level Funded or Self-Funded solutions
- Wellness programs