WGBCO HR SERVICES
ANSWERS ARE JUST A PHONE CALL OR CLICK AWAY!
WGBCO is proud to introduce two new HR services to our valued clients: HR Hotline and HR360. The HR Hotline is ready to assist your business by delivering timely, practical advice and sound answers to your specific HR and employment-related questions. Simply call our toll-free hotline number or submit your question by email and one of our experienced certified HR consultants will provide you with step-by-step guidance to resolve your situation in a lawful, yet sensitive manner. Our other new service, HR360, is a web-based library that has countless HR resources available at the click of a button.
HR HOTLINE: EXPERIENCED TEAM OF CERTIFIED HR CONSULTANTS ON-CALL
The WGBCO HR Hotline, powered by the California Employer’s Association, is your resource where HR consultants answer questions related to a broad range of HR topics, including:
- Employee Relations/Employee Behavioral Issues
- Harassment and Discrimination Allegations
- Discipline and Terminations
- COBRA Compliance
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Wage and Hour Issues
- Employee Benefits
- Leaves of Absence
- Performance Management
HR360: YOUR PERSONAL HR RESOURCE LIBRARY
HR360 allows your business access to a slew of pertinent documents and resources. Some of which include:
- Health Care Reform: news, guidelines and a calendarof compliance deadlines
- Employment laws explained: federal and 50 individual states
- Federal and state employment posters — ready to print and post (a potential savings of thousands of dollars!)
- Hundreds of downloadable HR forms and policies — including a sample employee handbook — ready for clients to print and use
- Time-saving interactive HR tools including a salary benchmarking tool and job description builder
GET STARTED TODAY WITH OUR NEW HR SERVICES!
The HR360 and HR Hotline help you address employment issues before they become expensive problems. Call us at 916-380-5300 to sign up today. You’ll feel confident and secure knowing that HR support is there when you need it the most.