Suretyship, or the responsibility of providing bonds to satisfy the needs of businesses, is a profession based on keen financial understanding and trust. The Warren G. Bender Co. Bond and Surety Department is regionally acknowledged as the “standard” for obtaining bonds for its construction and general industry clientele. Since 1938, WGBCO has established trust-based relationships with underwriters and clients alike to maximize our effectiveness in the marketplace.
We are professionals in designing creative solutions to provide bonds for many needs, including:
- Bid Bonds
- Performance & Payment Bonds
- Supply Bonds
- Subdivision Bonds
- Fidelity and Crime
- License and Permit
WGBCO’s commitments to our clients:
- We are not satisfied until you are.
- Improving your bonding line capacity is our opportunity to spark the growth and profitability of your business.
- Surety is a financial, credit-based industry that commands nothing less than the WGBCO standards of professionalism.
- Whether our clients are a startup enterprise or a seasoned industry leader, we are dedicated to the ongoing process of developing your trust and confidence.
- We are steadfast in our goals of continually earning your business.
- Our team-based solutions create a collaborative, successful network of WGBCO staff, your accountants, bankers and other financial consultants for optimum results.
The Warren G. Bender Co. Surety Team is ready to help you face today’s opportunities and prepare
for tomorrow’s prosperity.