ALTERNATIVE RISK & CAPTIVE CAPABILITIES
“PREPARING YOU TODAY FOR WHAT LIES AHEAD TOMORROW”The Bender Alternative Risk Team has nearly 20 years of experience in providing California’s Employers with alternatives to traditional insurance offerings. Captives, Self-Insurance and High Deductibles can be a very good way to manage the long term cost of risk while providing an Employer with much needed stability, regardless of market cycles, especially in times like these.
Why choose a Bender ART Program?
- Lower Ultimate insurance costs
- Insulation from the “ups and downs” associated with market cycles
- Greater control of their insurance
- Employer specific Loss Control & Risk Management tools
- Enhanced Claims Management & lower claims costs through the unbundled Claims Services approach
- Address potential coverage or administration issues
- A or better ratings on all Bender ART Programs
Types of Bender ART Programs:
- Group Captives- Heterogeneous or homogenous
- Self insurance for Workers’ Compensation
- High Deductible Options
- Programs for Workers’ Compensation, Auto, GL and Health Insurance
- Association based ART Programs
Captives Defined- A Captive is an Employer Owned Insurance Company that provides insurance to and is controlled by its Employer owners.
Let WGBCO’s ART Team analyze your current insurance program to see if a Captive or other ART Program is right for you and your company. For more information or to schedule a meeting to hear about WGBCO’s ART Programs, please contact us at (916) 380-5300..